The Entrepreneurship Winter School is taking place on 21st-25th January 2013.
What is the Entrepreneurship Winter School?
- The Entrepreneurship Winter School (EWS) is being launched to provide young Europeans the opportunity to learn about core business values. It moved away from the traditional classroom style of learning to a more practical hands on approach aimed at providing an intense course.
- The Entrepreneurship Winter School provides participants’ with valuable business knowledge passed by experts from the field. High profiled speakers are interviewed by participants’ which is then put together for a final presentation.
- We provide participants’ with the opportunity to visit the European Parliament and engage in debates with MEP’s.
Interactive workshops designed for you!
- No university style lectures
- The speakers will interact with the you on a one to one level
- Offering invaluable feedback to practical workshops
Application is on a first come, first serve basis!