For his new venture Vimcar, one of our HSG Entrepreneurial Talents graduates is looking for an entrepreneurial thinking person to support the founding team in Berlin:
Vimcar is a recently founded start-up in the connected car space. Their mission is to leverage car data to provide services that are worth hard cash to customers. Vimcar is funded and supported by Atlantic Internet, a Berlin based vehicle focused on building lean startups in the technology and consumer internet space.
- Support the founders in strategic and organizational topics
- Analyses of markets and competitors to prepare recommendations for the management
- Design and implementation of stand-alone projects in the areas of project management, online
- marketing, product management and operations
- Entrepreneurial thinking & exceptional analytic skills
- Practical experience in a start-up, a business development role or in consulting is a plus
- High level of enthusiasm, initiative & curiosity
- Excellent academic grades from a leading university (the focus of your degree is secondary, we are
- looking for brilliant minds from all kinds of academic backgrounds)
- Very good communication skills, fluent in English and German
Visit Vimcar job postings to learn more about the position.